raw blueberry cashew dreams
This dessert is like Cheesecake but without the cruelty or cholesterol
Makes 18 mini bite sized dreams or 6 cup cake sized dreams
1½ cups raw almonds
6 Medjool dates, pitted
8 dried apricots
1 to 2 teaspoons coconut water (can use plain water)
2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight in water
1½ cups fresh blueberries, plus more for topping
½ cup maple syrup
⅓ cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut cream(only ayam brand as it has no additives)
Juice of 1 lemon (or 2 tablespoons lemon juice)
½ teaspoon salt
1. In a food processor, combine almonds & dates. Slowly add water, 1 teaspoon at a time as needed, until mixture clumps together.
2. Place liners in muffin pan. Press a little bit of crust into each cup. Place in refrigerator while making the filling.
3. In a food processor, combine filling ingredients until mixture is smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Spoon filling mixture into each muffin cup, filling to the top. Once all muffin cups are filled, place muffin pan into refrigerator for 6 hours until completely firm. You can also place the Dreams into the freezer for 1½ hours to speed up the process.
5. Serve topped with fresh blueberries, if desired.