THINGS YOU CAN DO AT HOME
These are all totally do-able things for you do to to help raise some funds to help us help the animals. They are all fairly small things but if many of you do it will make a difference.
1) Have you wanted to make a donation in the past to help us help the animals but not been able too. Well perhaps you could pop all of the silver coins that you have in your purse, wallet or pockets at the end of each day into a jar with WITH COMPASSION written on it and when the jar is full, send us a donation or use it to participate in one of the fundraising campaigns in our webstore
2) Send us any broken gold or silver chains or jewellery you may have in your jewellery boxes, and if you fell ok about it why don't you have a broken silver & gold jewllery drive and ask your friends and family if they have any they would like to donate to us too. We are collecting broken pieces which when weighed up together we can get cash for and use for our projects. One broken chain alone is not worth anything but many together is something we can cash in to use for our projects. Please send any to ;
With Compassion & Soul
15 Seabreeze Crescent
South Australia 5170
3) Make a range of Funky Cup Cakes and take to work as a one off or maybe once a month and then donate the funds raised via our donate buttons in the webstore or one of our fundraising campaigns.
4) Make a range of Zombie or Halloween Biscuits and take to work as a one off or maybe once a month and then donate the funds raised via our donate buttons in the webstore or one of our fundraising campaigns.
5) Make a range of animal decorated biscuits or themed biscuits that people can buy as gifts before Mothers Day or Easter or whatever occasion is about to happen, take to work as a one off or each time a special day is coming up and then donate the funds raised via our donate buttons in the webstore or one of our fundraising campaigns. Start small, you can do it.